Annual Goal of Procurement from Micro & Small Enterprise(MSEs) for the year 2019-20
|Particulars||Goal for Year 2019-20|
|Total annual procurement value (Estimated)||Rs. 800 Crores|
|2. Total value of goods and services to be procured from MSEs (including MSEs owned by SC / ST entrepreneurs)||Rs. 200 Crores|
|3. Total value of goods and services to be procured from only MSEs owned by SC / ST entrepreneurs||Rs. 8 Crore|
|4. Total value of goods and services to be procured from only MSEs owned by Women entrepreneurs||Rs.24 Crore|
|5. % age of procurement from MSE(including MSEs owned by SC / ST entrepreneurs) out of total procurement||25 %|
|6. % age of procurement from only MSEs owned by SC / ST entrepreneurs out of total procurement||1%|
|6. % age of procurement from only MSEs owned by Women entrepreneurs out of total procurement||3%|
1. MSE participants shall be given relaxation on the minimum eligibility and experience in the qualifying criteria for participation in tenders to the extent of 10% of the minimum eligibility and experience prescribed for non-MSE vendors and this same relaxation as given to MSEs in eligibility criteria and Tender Fees/EMD submission shall also be extended to Startups.
2. Purchase preference shall be given to local suppliers in all procurements undertaken by TCIL in the manner specified under Government Of India Policy “Make in India”.
3. Price Preference shall be given to MSEs only if items are Splittable /Dividable subject to the condition if the quoted price is within L1+15% band and MSEs agree to match L1 price. In this case, 25% of total procurement shall be from such an MSE and remaining 75% shall be earmarked from L1 non-MSE vendor.
4. Further following items are reserved for procurement from MSEs:-
i. List of 358 items which is reserved for procurement from MSEs.
ii. Maintenance Service of TCIL Bhawan.
iii. House Keeping Service of TCIL Bhawan